Back to School Time!

The buses are running and the kids are sporting backpacks which signals back to school time! It’s a brand new school year, chock full of new opportunities and experiences!

Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center specializes in taking care of adult and student athletes who want to remain in tip top shape. Whether your student plays football, volleyball, soccer, softball, baseball or cross country, we can help them ‘get adjusted’.

The following testimonial is from Attie Forbes who plays club volleyball:
“My name is Attie, I’m 14 years old and I love playing volleyball. After a 3-day volleyball tournament, I had lower back pain which was also shooting down my legs. I tried physical therapy and other stuff but nothing worked. I came to Dr. Steinle and now I have no pain whatsoever. I can sit, walk around and play volleyball with no pain at all and I’m very happy.”

Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center provides natural, non-evasive, drug-free healthcare solutions for infants to adults.

Please call us at 303.670.1001 to schedule an appointment!

Where Good Health Comes Naturally!

Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrSteinle
Join Our Circle: https://plus.google.com/…/10042…/100426137218380598078/about