Back Pain Relief Success Story!

Meet patient Kris Ramer who came to Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center with back pain. In this video, you'll hear Ms. Ramer share how she achieved back pain relief in Evergreen, Colorado.  "I've had back issues for 20 years and I went to other chiropractors who would treat my pain but they never went to the root of what was happening to my back. I started working with Dr. Steinle about four months ago after my neuromuscular massage therapist referred me (who is also a patient) and it's been amazing! First Dr. Steinle treated my pain and got me functioning and got me completely fixed with no pain! What I didn't expect was this level of wellness and energy! I'm sleeping better and I recover faster from anything. My thinking is better as I feel like my brain is firing on all cylinders and that I have overall wellness! I highly recommend Dr. Steinle and I also have my mom seeing him too!"

Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center provides natural, non-surgical, drug-free healthcare solutions for infants to adults.

Let us help you get back to your favorite sport or activity! Please call us at 303.670.1001 to schedule an appointment!

Where Good Health Comes Naturally!

Visit: http://www.hhcwc.com/

1202 Bergen Parkway, Ste 102
Evergreen, CO 80439

Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrSteinle