Evergreen CO Migraine Headache Relief | Testimonial | Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center

“Now, I don’t have any more of this ringing in my ears that I had every single night for eight years.  My vision is very clear, and I don’t have headaches!  Thank you so much Dr. Steinle.”


Meet patient Luda Ginley who came to Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center with migraines and tinnitus. Ms. Ginley shares how she achieved a better quality of life in Evergreen, Colorado.  “I had never ending headaches that persisted for years.  It was so painful and dreadful.  I am a rather active person. I run, I hike, I do yoga, I dance, and the only thing that was left for me was hiking.  I was really unhappy.  Now, I don’t have any more of this ringing in my ears that I had every single night for eight years.  My vision is very clear, and I don’t have headaches!  I am a lot more functional. I am dancing and doing my art again. Thank you so much Dr. Steinle.”

Health and Harmony Chiropractic and Wellness Center provides natural, non-surgical, drug-free healthcare solutions for infants to adults.

Let us help you get back to your favorite sport or activity! Please call us at 303.670.1001 to schedule an appointment!

Where Good Health Comes Naturally!

Visit: http://www.hhcwc.com/

1202 Bergen Parkway, Ste 102
Evergreen, CO 80439

Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrSteinle